Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Class Tools - Create Vocabulary Games

Arcade Game generator in ClassTools enables you to input one set of questions and answers, and create a whole batch of interactive, arcade-style games.




















This is an example of a vocabulary game that can be created. Once you create your game you get a link and a QR code so you can share easily.














Application in the classroom:

This tool can be used to create vocabulary games and review material taught in a game form. It's fun and enjoyable. Also students can create their own games and let their friends play.


This is a tutorial that I've created:




If you have any comments, please write below :)

4 comments:

  1. I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! pre hacked arcade unblocked

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. hacked arcade games unblocked

    ReplyDelete